2012年5月15日星期二

Wade exposes the leadership of AC James said only three to win the military without regret

May 16, according to ESPN reports, Wade said in an interview in detail revealed the mentality he will Heat the leadership of the initiative handed to James the hands, and joked that she is doing the most difficult decisions of sports history, he also said to own at least bring three championship rings will be retired at ease.

He'd Like to take a Scottie Pippen type the Er Dangjia role in the NBA, not to mention Wade had already won a championship and scoring. "This is perhaps the most difficult thing in the realm of sports, and that is staying behind the scenes," Wade said, "Many people do not understand, they will say, 'Why do you want to do that?' For me, I hope to win more, I do not need another scoring title, I just want to win. " Nike Zoom Kobe Vii Poison dart frog lakers is popular all over the world now.

"I think, in the team, only I should be with LeBron said, 'go display it, man, you are the best basketball player in the world, we will follow you fighting."Nike Zoom Kobe Vii Poison dart frog lakers on sale.

Wade admits that he was determined to be leading the team in the hands of James, he was injured in January of this year, the lack of wartime, and he looked at LeBron led the team with a stunning performance to advance steadily. Wade realized that he must make James feel free to go to a big fight.

Injured when I have time to sit on the sidelines while you're watching, "said Wade," in a very long period of time, LeBron is what we can find the most talented players, but we can become more ? When each of us in the 27 time-sharing team will be better? we need from time to time with each other said, 'turn to score you, turn you score'? I want to let LeBron do not consider these things, like I said to him, 'Listen, I will adapt, do not worry about me, despite what you should do, we expect you to do. "

Thus, the Heat completed in basketball history is perhaps the most calm transfer of power, and James once again to complete an MVP season. Wade admitted that honor the requirements of his retirement, he had James a lot.

"I always told myself that if I can get three championships, I will retire without regret, although I already have a championship ring, must be lucky than most people in the league, but I hope three. "Wade said.

Wade hope to usher in his second gold this year, James, a championship ring, "I am very confident that - this year, James will be completely different compared to last year, if we can Finals."Nike Zoom Kobe Vii Poison dart frog lakers for cheap.

没有评论:

发表评论